Saturday, December 24, 2011

Letter from Chloe

After Owen delivered the letter he made for Chloe to God he asked me a couple times if she got it. I figured he needed a sign or something to ensure Chloe received his note. So we wrote a note from Chloe to Owen and got an ornament with her picture in it for Owen. At night we placed it in his room. In the morning when he found it he was so touched. I read the letter to him with of course many tears running down my face. Afterwards he immediately took the ornament and colored as Chloe asked. We hung it on the tree, all stood around it hugging each other and Owen told us we all had to wish her a Merry Christmas and that we love her. On the count of three we did. It is a moment I will hold in my heart forever. It means so much to me that Chloe touched Owen's heart so much.
Merry Christmas Chloe!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment