Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nap Needed

Aiden gave up his nap months ago but he still desperately needs one sometimes and in his stubborn Aiden way does not take one. After days of no nap he really needs a little one and often won't try until much later in the day, around 5:00 and after. This afternoon, after a really good night sleep, and after a good rest time, he was very grumpy. He kept begging me for a popsicle but I told him he had to finish his fruit first. He did not like that response and sat himself down in the corner of the hall with his suckie. Owen and I were playing and minutes later I thought wow Aiden is quiet and went to check on him and found this...
I can not believe he fell asleep like this. Omer joked that he looked like a drunken man. I was successful in moving him to his bed to have a little nap.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: