Thursday, July 28, 2011

Potty Trained!

Aiden is officially potty trained and for the most part it was quite easy. Hopefully it'll continue that direction. It has been a week and a half and after maybe three days he was done with diapers and all about using the potty. In pure Aiden style he had to do it on his terms. Me suggesting potty time did not work, potty treats did not work, bribery did not work. What did was just allowing Aiden to figure it out and he did pretty quickly, so much that even on long outings he is in undies and has not had an accident yet. At home he has an accident here and there but majority of the time he makes it to the potty. Today when we got back from our creek walk, he was wet from the water so I stripped him down to change his clothes and thought I would take the opportunity to snag some undie pictures. Too cute! And of course Owen had to join in and strip to his undies. Little undie butts are adorable




Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. I would take off those undies and work on those butts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!i would just stroke their holes .but i would just pull them down and bounce them on my lap

      Delete
  2. Mee too.the little blonde can sleep in my bed but thwres a no underwear rule so better yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that rule sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pull his underwear dpwn when hes not exxpecting then hide them and if he wanted them back he would have to finish himself off on my lap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pull off those undies and grab My 7" cock qnd shove it in him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would tear off both of thier underwear and rape them both and then cum all over them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick my tongue up in the older one's butt and taste the sweat...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right around their age they have delicious bottoms. You can play with and other parts too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would bury my face in both their sweet buttholes

    ReplyDelete