Sunday, August 9, 2009

At the Big Pool

As I mentioned Owen made it in the big pool on Friday. We went as a family on Sunday so we could play man on man with the kids. It was so much fun, how I had imagined pool days. Owen went right into the big pool and only went to the kiddie pool during break. He enjoyed playing chase, being thrown in the air, just walking around and his game with me was walking all the way to the ladder where he can barely touch, climbing out and then running to the stairs to do it all again. That's pretty much the whole video. I also have to include that when we were climbing out of the big pool to go to the kiddie pool Owen asked me "Can we meet a girl for Owen?" Seriously!!! He tried to play with almost every girl at the pool, sadly lots of girls at this age already seem to be blowing off boys...hope it's just not my super cute, sweet boy. :( It really makes me sad though when he introduces himself, asks to play and they say no. That means more playing for Mommy and Owen. :)



Aiden also loves the pool. He kicks while in the float, stands and kicks in the pool, sits and plays while watching crazy Owen and when he gets antsy I put down the towels so he can roll around and play. No video of him in the pool because just not possible with all of us in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment