Monday, August 24, 2009

Picture Perfect

I honestly always kind of laughed at all those portrait pictures but after seeing more and more of them and thinking how great they turn out I sucked it up and went to Portrait Innovations. I know, I take a ton of pictures of the boys but all candid, which are great but I have to admit the posed ones really turn out nice. Not going to go into some of my complaints of the place but overall the visit was okay. The pictures were awesome. Owen was very cooperative and a ham the whole time. Aiden was not into it until the end and gave some amazing smiles. Here is just a taste of some of my favorite shots. If you want any let me know, I have a ton! :) However a lot of these shots we did not have printed, there were a whole bunch to choose from.

































2 comments:

  1. Cute! What a photogenic family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great shots! I may have to go do the professional photo thing, now. Hmmmm......

    ReplyDelete