Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Backyard Pool

So I had thought about attempting to do the real pool with two boys by myself. I am a little nervous because Aiden is still so young he should not have sunscreen on him and might get really cold in the water right now. And I just don't think Owen is going to be willing to just stay in the kiddie pool. But I always believe just go for it and try it. Well I didn't. :) But not too much out of fear but more that Owen didn't wake until 4:00 and he really wanted to play with me and Aiden in his bed. There would have just not been enough time. Soon though! Instead we played in the backyard in our little pool and sprinkler. Sad to say but the pool just not lasting, already has several holes and one side of the elephant slide won't stay inflated. We still had a ton of fun. Aiden was happy to chill in the bouncy seat and watch us. And I have to say I had so much fun running through the sprinkler and splashing in the pool. I LOVE this age! And Owen really wanted Aiden to come in with us so he got to run through the sprinkler too and had big smiles the whole time.

Running around the Pool

Trying to go down the broken slide.

Aiden in his swim suit.

Owen filling up the pool.

Aiden watching with his ladybug.

Running through the sprinkler.

Aiden eating ladybug

Playing with the elephant nose.

Running under the rainbow. Owen was very excited about this.

Running through the pool.

Splashing

Diving on the slide.

Back to splashing

Waiting for the sprinkler to spray him.

No comments:

Post a Comment