Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures

Aiden rolled from his back to belly and I missed it because I was dealing with an Owen fit. I am pretty sad that I missed this milestone and later in the day I was hoping he'd do it again and I could snag a picture. Well of course he had no interest, he just wanted to play with his feet and laugh at Owen. Well all of a sudden Owen was obsessed with taking pictures. He would tell me what picture to take, I would take it and then he'd look with such excitement. This continued pretty much all afternoon. So here are a lot of random pictures that Owen and I took.


Rolled to Side but Stopped

More fun to play with his feet


Aiden Laughing at Owen

"Owen with jeep and pig!"

Owen wanted me to take pictures of him and his brother.

I think he was cleaning something off Aiden.

"Hold my hand Aiden."

Aiden learning balance

"Turtle watching the shark."

Aiden watching Owen

The fish is hidden in the tower because "the fish is scared of the shark."

Water Table Play

Aiden Cutie

How many fingers can you get in your mouth?

Exploring Everything
Owen Taking a Break


No comments:

Post a Comment