Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kelly Came to Town

My very good friend Kelly came to town from Seattle. It has been over a year since I have seen her and I didn't realize how much I truly missed her. It was sooooo wonderful catching up with her and just chatting and hanging. I really wish I had taken more pictures but just too caught up with her being here. We only went out once while she was here, well minus playgroup (she is good friends with two of the other ladies in the group too). We headed to Lake Anne for the kids music show. Owen had a blast following around this random 5 year old boy and also his friend from school, Brenna, was there so they got to dance some together. They were both excited to see each other, Owen really misses his school friends. After the show and a lot of "climbing" the concrete steps, Owen got to play in the fountain. Need to remember a bathing suit next time, he was drenched.

Very Hot Owen Watching Music

Aiden Listening to Music


Owen and Brenna Dancing

Owen and the Older Boy, really he followed this kid around copying everything he did

Kelly and Me

Owen Playing in the Fountain

1 comment:

  1. That boy is in our Mom's group:) The mom is Susie Anderson, and I can't remember her older son's name...

    I also had a great time seeing Kelly! And you and sweet baby Aiden:)

    ReplyDelete