Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Stroller

I have owned a lovely Phil and Ted's for quite some time, but as I have a walker and one that is pretty quick and stays on path, I rarely use it. The other day I got it out along with the doubles kit to prep it for my planned walk to the woods this morning. Owen was very excited to ride in the stroller again and Aiden did great. Aiden usually prefers to be carried, but has slowly started to not want to. :) He sat in the bottom watching the world go by and chewing on the strap, then peacefully fell asleep for his nap. Once we reached the woods, Owen got to walk and we had a wonderful time. We went to both spots for the creek and threw lots of rocks and splashed in the creek. I was absolutely impressed Owen found a perfect shell among a ton of rocks in the river. He is of course very proud. The pups, Owen, Aiden and I all had a great walk in this gorgeous weather. I am only sad I forgot to put the camera in the stroller after taking the below pictures.

Could not get both boys to look the same way.


Perfect Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment