Thursday, June 25, 2009

We Need Friends

We have seen no one since last Saturday. Owen has been sick and even spiked a fever for two days, so no other human interaction. I thought I was the only one that was getting bored but this afternoon we planted some more herbs (the old ones are dead from too much rain) and Owen found a worm. He took the clump of dirt along with the worm to the porch. And announced to me that he was going to play with the worm and that "I am just talking to my worm." This did not mean he was going to really play with the worm rather than drive cars "with" the worm. I missed it but Owen gave the worm and motorcycle to drive and gave a jeep to the dead dragonfly on the bench. We need to see some friends!!!!

Owen also brought all his dragonflies to hang out with the dead dragonfly.

Owen, the worm and clump of dirt

He was excited to put it on his hand.

"Worm on my hand!"

Worm Excitement

Owen's new friend, the worm

He then put the worm his bike bucket....

...and took the worm on a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment