Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Farm with Caitlyn

It was so great to see Kim and her two girls, Caitlyn and Ashley. We met at Frying Pan, it was pretty hot but the kiddos had a wonderful time, and so did I. We arrived at the exact same time and Ashley was still asleep in the car so I took Caitlyn and Owen (and Aiden in carrier) to start looking at the animals. Owen was very sweet and treated it like his farm and kept saying "Come on Caitlyn come see the [animal]." I have also learned that with this age always better to make them hold hands to keep them moving along, and in the same area. Poor Ashley though wanted to see animals while Owen and Caitlyn very happy to just play in the rocks. We did get them to move along though. We also took the tractor ride (first time) and Owen loved it. He sat very still and listened intently when the driver stopped to inform us about items at the farm and in the woods. Aiden shockingly slept the whole time we were there until the very end when I needed to leave.


Watching the Piggies (this picture reminds me of one I took 2 years ago at their first visit together at the farm...but sadly I can't find it.)

Friends

Owen Being a Ham

"PIGGIES!!!"

Baby Piggies

"BUNNIES!!!"

Caitlyn hopping like a bunny.

Owen Having Fun

Playing Dirt

They were moving rocks from the road to the pile.

Kim and Aiden

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I'm so glad you took so many :) We had a blast, too, and can't wait to see you all again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete